Article No. 256661
Water-soluble, heavy-metal-free, liquid, wood preservative concentrate
Downloads & documents
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before using!
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- Wood in interiors and in protected outside areas
- Wood without ground contact as per DIN EN 335-1, use classes 1 and 2
- Building elements subjected to high static loads
- Wood not subject to static loads
- Suitable for solid structural timber (KVH)
- Preventive protection against wood-destroying insects and fungi
- Temporary protection against blue stain and rot during drying
- Very economical: low-concentrated solution and low application rate, short dipping time
- UV-stable control colouring agents
- Very good solubility
- Easy-to-measure concentration
- Long-term stability of active agents
The substrate must be clean and free of dust.
The wood should have already been cut to measure.
Permissible wood moisture content: > 20% (artificially dried construction timber excluded).
Completely remove old coatings (e.g. paints or medium-build stains), bark, bast and dirt.
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from +5 °C
Application by brush, dipping or spraying tunnel.
Once dry (waiting time min. 4 weeks), the treated wood can be further treated with approved solvent-based or water-based coatings.
After treatment, store wood in a sheltered place for at least 2 days for drying/fixation and to prevent the preservative from being washed out. Do not count days with frost in the fixation time.
Check colour, adhesion and compatibility with the substrate by setting up a trial area.
Fixation: min. 48 hours
Overcoating: min. 4 weeks
Working tools / cleaning
Brush, flat brush, dipping and open tank impregnation facilities, spraying tunnel
Clean tools immediately after use with water.
Ensure that any residue from cleaning is disposed of correctly.
Storage / shelf life
Store in well-sealed, original containers, out of the reach of children and in a dry, cool, well-ventilated room which is protected from direct sunlight and frost. No smoking is permitted in storage areas.
Required application quantity for brush application, spraying (spraying tunnel) or dipping/open tank impregnation in stationary facilities:
Use class 1 and 2 = 15 g wood preservative concentrate/m² wood.
Subsequently cut surfaces and cracks that form during drying must be retreated with a 30% solution of the product.
The product has been evaluated according to the Biocidal products regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 and approved by the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA). This approval replaces the general approval by the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt).
In accordance with DIN 68800-1, wood preservation measures must be planned in a timely and careful manner in coordination with all parties involved in the construction (architect, client, contractor) taking into account legal requirements and local conditions.
European waste code 03 02 99 wood preservatives not otherwise specified
Safety / regulations