Article No. 302481
Algicidal and fungicidal properties for MB 2K, dispersion paints and water-based stains
Downloads & documents
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before using!
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- MB 2K film preservative for protection against algae and fungal growth, in particular green algae
- Film preservative in dispersion paints and stains for protection against mould and algae growth
- Resistance against leaching and UV radiation
- Excellent spectrum of activity against fungi, algae and yeast
- Aqueous preservative
- Long-term stability thanks to depot effect
Storage / shelf life
Store in well-sealed, original containers, out of the reach of children and in a dry, cool, well-ventilated room which is protected from direct sunlight and frost. No smoking is permitted in storage areas.
Larger quantities of leftover product should be disposed of in the original containers in accordance with the applicable regulations. Completely empty, clean containers should be recycled. Do not dispose of together with household waste. Do not allow to enter the sewage system. Do not empty into drains.
Safety / regulations
For further information on the safety aspects of transporting, storing and handling the product and on disposal and environmental matters, please see the current Safety Data Sheet.