Article No. 065705
Thinner for stone strengtheners
Downloads & documents
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- Thinning stone strengtheners
- Achieving optimum strength levels via targeted control of the gel deposition rate
- Cleaning tools and surfaces
- Optimum solubility of silicic acid esters
- Low-volatility solvent for preventing unwanted remigration effects during the reaction time of the silicic acid ester
- Free of aromatic compounds
- Low odour
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +8 °C to +25 °C
To remove excess material, soak an absorbent, lint-free cloth with Remmers V KSE and dab the treated surfaces.
To adjust the gel deposition rate, add together KSE Stone Strengthener and V KSE and mix thoroughly.
Storage / shelf life
At least 36 months in unopened, original containers stored cool, dry and protected from frost.
Dependent on application
Deviations from applicable regulations must be agreed separately.
The relevant test certificates must be observed when planning and carrying out work.
Safety / regulations