Article No. 237901
Downloads & documents
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- For use on interior and exterior wood
- Wood and wood-based materials
- Wood strengthening: Strengthening and stabilisation of wood surfaces suffering from fungal or insect attack
- Moisture protection for MDF and HDF panels
- Harmful substance blocking: Masking woods containing lindane, DDT and PCP (for system use with Induline SW-910). Deep fixing of active ingredients in the wood to prevent further emissions of harmful substances into the air
- Water vapour diffusion open
- High penetration capacity thanks to low viscosity
- Harmful substance blocking: Active substances are dissolved at the wood surface, transported into the wood and fixed there (tested by the WKI for system use)
The substrate must be clean, dry, free of dust, grease and loose substances, and prepared in the correct manner.
Apply an even coat of the material with a brush.
No wet puddles, run marks or drips may remain on the surface of the wood.
Repeat process while the material is still wet if necessary.
Seal opened containers well and use contents as soon as possible.
Check colour, adhesion and compatibility with the substrate by setting up a trial area.
Ensure good ventilation.
Because of the low viscosity, other processing methods (injection) may be used. However, this must be decided on a case-by-case basis by the person carrying out the work.
Contact Remmers Technical Service if necessary.
Practice values at +20 °C and 65% relative humidity.
Low temperatures, poor ventilation and high humidity delay drying.
Working tools / cleaning
Clean tools immediately after use with V 101 Thinner.
The material can no longer be cleaned off once it has dried or hardened.
Ensure that any residue from cleaning is disposed of correctly.
Storage / shelf life
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 12 months.
Larger quantities of leftover product should be disposed of in the original containers in accordance with the applicable regulations. Completely empty, clean containers should be recycled. Do not dispose of together with household waste. Do not allow to enter the sewage system. Do not empty into drains.