Article No. 081501
3-layer protective system made of recycled PET
Downloads & documents
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- Protective layer for waterproofing elements that come into contact with the ground in old and new buildings
- Protective layer in accordance with DIN 18533
- Protective layer in accordance with WTA Code of Practice 4 - 6
- Vertical drainage element in accordance with DIN 4095
- Recycled PET
- Very good at carrying away water
Storage / shelf life
May be stored for an unlimited period if protected from direct sunlight.
Approx. 1.1 m²/m²
Deviations from applicable regulations must be agreed separately.
The relevant test certificates must be observed when planning and carrying out work.
The product must be disposed of in accordance with the official regulations.